This is a different kind of a question bank.
- The question bank consists of three types of questions: Computational, Multiple Choice, and Yes-No.
- You can search for questions by means of their tags or codes. This way you can find questions from different chapters all related to a common tag.
- Each time the system will show you at most 6 of the questions randomly. Should you request more questions, just refresh the search box.
- For each question, you have at most three trials, depends on the question type.
- The difficulty level of all the questions is being calculated automatically, according to the responses given.
- Last but not least, it's free.
The teachers can
- assign questions to their students.
- check the progress of their students by getting a detailed report, consisting of the list of solved, unsolved, incomplete, and unattempted questions, including the list of late submitted questions.
- get all the responses of their students to all the questions they answer.
- change the due date of each group of questions.
- send messages to their students.
- use the question bank to solve questions online to their students using an online collaboration tool like Zoom, Conceptboard, or Scribblar.
The students can
- solve questions independently. or they can try to complete the missions they have been assigned.
- get the list of all the solved, unsolved, incomplete, and unattempted questions, for future reference.
- get the key fact(s) for any incomplete question. This will help the student to get an idea of how s/he can solve it.
- get the solution(s) for any unsolved question. This will help the student grab the concept.
- request tuition from the teachers that they are in contact with.
For the grade level of the questions, please refer to the correlation table given in the Grade Levels page.
There are 627 questions in our Question Bank.
Please send your general comments about the question bank to email@example.com.
# of Languages
# of Topics Covered
# of Different Tags
(*) Increasing weekly.
hide thisBelow you see an introduction to AhMath Online Question Bank. To use the question bank, please log in.
Most Active Modules
TutoringDSE, IB, SAT, ACT, IGCSE, GRE, GMAT,...