Below you'll find the details of the subjects (SAT, ACT, IB, IGCSE, GRE, GMAT, SSAT, LSAT, DSE, Mathematical & Science Olympiads, Mathematical Games, English, Turkish, Web Programming (HTML5, CSS3, PHP7), Lego and Robotics, Calligraphy, Ebru, Cooking) we offer. When you click on the subject name (under the tab of each subject), you'll directed to another page where you can get more info about that subject.
When you go over the names of our highly qualified teachers you will see tooltips with some icons:
R stands for registered teacher in Hong Kong
P stands for permitted teacher in Hong Kong
🌐 means the teacher is able to give online lessons.
In each tooltip you'll also find the teacher's rate for that subject.
|We also offer online math courses to meet your needs, wherever you are at. We use the best browser-based online collaboration tool that is perfect for online tutoring. It features live audio, chat, whiteboard, image sharing, document sharing and more. You do not need to install anything on your computer. These online math courses are well-suited for use in full-time online, blended, and traditional classroom environments. What you need are only a headphone and an internet connected computer.|
Some of the many benefits of Private Lessons:
- The teacher can focus on your very unique abilities, your strengths, and the areas you specifically need to work on.
- As a result of having your tutor focus on your strengths and unique style of learning, you may improve faster than if you study in a group.
- You can participate in the choosing of lesson topics and subjects with your teacher, and study things that YOU find interesting.
- If you need a subject for a specific job or situation at work (Exam, presentation, Job Interview) your private teacher can focus on that area alone.
- You can ask the teacher for as much correction and explanations as you want without worrying about the other students in the class.
- You can go at your own pace – if it's too fast or complicated, you can slow down! And if it is too easy, you can always have your teacher make the class for challenging.
- You can bring your own materials into class, like emails, projects you need to present, work documents and manuals. Your teacher can prepare tailor-made lessons for you using these materials.
- There are often fewer distractions in class, and private lessons are often more intensive. This makes the learning process faster and more effective.
- The rate of absenteeism is lower. How many times you've invested in a system that didn't work for you? Most of methods and systems to learn any subject do work, but failing to consistently do it is what prevents the student from achieving goals. Since your private teacher goes to your office or home, you will be less likely to lose classes and therefore it will be more effective.
Vacancies are available throughout the year. To join our team please first fill in this form, then, email your application letter enclosing a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com.